Feb 18, 2011

The Great Italian - Vaticano Restaurant

I’ve always wanted to try a different type of Italian cuisine and this years' Winterlicious gave me a great opportunity to experience Vaticano, a fine-dining restaurant in the heart of  Yorkville. For $20 I got to savor a variety of rustic Italian dishes prepared to perfection by the restaurants’ executive chef Felice Vacca.


I will let the pictures talk for themselves, but I have to say that the fish (both salmon and seabass) was outstanding! The simple appetizers were a great start of the meal, and my Panna Cotta was heavenly!

I will definitely come back to Vaticano for another authentic meal and great service.

F.





1 comment:

wedding dress said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.