Feb 28, 2011

Winterlicious 2011 at Kultura

This is a bit of a late post, but I feel almost obliged to share my Wintelicious experience at the Kultura restaurant on King East. I took my mom and a few of her girlfriends for a nice dinner downtown and got a ton of compliments on my choice of venue. Everyone simply loved the location, decor, and most of all the menu!

I am not sure if three bottle of the beautiful Chablis had anything to do with the mad rave about the evening, but all I can say that the food was outstanding! I loved my Mediterranean chicken samosas with  Apple chutney for dipping so much that I was almost ready to ask for seconds! All the mains (flatiron stake for me and fish for everyone else) were also delicious, juicy, and prepared to perfection! The deserts were small and melted in our mouths.

I am looking forward to my next trip to Kultura or may be its sister restaurant, Nyood.

F.



No comments: