Mar 30, 2011

LGFW 2011 - IZMA




Images: ifurman
IZMA was the first show that I saw at the LG Fashion Week Fall/Winter ’11 installment. It was also the one I was very much looking forward to – I love fur and the idea of  an entire collection made out of the most luxurious of materials made me nearly ecstatic.



The label is a collaboration between Izzy Camilleri and Adrian Mainnella and their collection is the quintessence of timeless beauty and style. The designs have nothing in common with the  “disposable fashion” that became a norm as of lately. Instead, they are glamorous investment pieces that look perfectly appropriate on mothers and daughters alike.

The luxe collection included wearable separates and gorgeous evening dresses all adorned or made entirely from Canadian fur. I am dreaming about the floor-length backless fur gown and burgundy accents on black rabbit coats. Luxury defined.

F.











All images: ifurman

No comments: