Nov 10, 2010

In Heaven...By Kilian

Those who know me well know that I am prone to obsessions… My latest one is by Kilian, a niche collection of mind-blowing fragrances that define style, luxury, and impeccable taste.

Kilian comes from a family of cognac-makers (this is probably another reason why I am so in love with his fragrances – they are as noble as cognac). He’s been working with the best perfume houses in the world, but preserved his individuality.  I am wearing his Straight to Heaven scent now and I am totally smitten by it. I can’t stop smelling my wrist… Too bad I only have a sample of the fragrance – I wish I had a gallon, I wish I could swim in it, I wish I could smell it every minute…

You can find Kilian fragrances at Holt Renfrew on Bloor. They retail for $250, but you can get the bottle refilled at half the price. There are 9 scents in total, and each of them is intense and rich and sophisticated. Straight to Heaven is on my Christmas wish list this year, but I am determined to own all Kilian parfumes one day.

Perfume as an art...

F.

No comments: