Sep 9, 2010

Closet Update

Have you flipped your closet for Fall yet? I haven’t ,but I know that 80% of my Fall/Winter clothing is grey, brown, and black. I’ve also made a few look-good-every-day resolutions, so some shopping is in order. I need both core pieces (think black turtleneck, straight-leg jeans, some v-necks) and a few colorful items to enhance my otherwise monochromatic wardrobe.


There are two major shopping event happening soon. One is a rare Downtown sample sale at the Sheraton on Queen West (123 Queen street West, City Hall Ballroom). Expect to see brands like D&G, Coach, MiuMiu and more at up to 80% off. More details and dates/time here.



Another event is the Toronto Clothing Show. It’s a three-day event celebrating local designers and their unique pieces. I am expecting to score some great accessories (and you know, they make the outfit), unique Ts, and get tons of inspiration. I look forward to meeting very talented people and sharing ideas and excitement with them. Details about the show here.



Enjoy,



F.

No comments: