Jul 13, 2010

Fira is on Her Way To a Better Self

Did I tell you I was doing a bootcamp? Well, I am! It's been almost two and a half weeks since I've started Best Body Bootcamp in High Park. It runs three times a week at 6a.m. and consist of a cardio/strength circuit training, some stretching, and some core exercises. It's been quite a challenge from day one, but I can feel that every class is easier and more enjoyable. Intense muscle pain is a good evidence of the workout being beneficial for me. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any results in terms of my weight and measurements, but I am sure that it will take a bit longer for them to show. I've already signed up for the second month of training and will keep you updated on my progress.

The cost is $225 per month for the first month and $199 for the consecutive months. Classes are available in many locations across the GTA and all you need is a yoga mat and a medium resistance band (both can be purchased on BBB's site). From experience, also bring a towel, an insect repellent, and a towel. The classes are rain or shine, so be prepared to sweat in any weather.

BBB offers incentives for the newly referred members, so let me know if you are interested in joining.

Get skinny!


F.

No comments: