Mar 3, 2010

A Note: Good Job Canada

According to CBC ( i think it was CBC - I read the article in the mornig) 80% of Canada watched some party of the final hockey match.
I was part of that 80%. I can sincerely say, that in 13 years leaving in this country I have never felt as evolved and as emotion and as proud as I have been during this Olympics. I cried numerous times even when the anthem was played, screamed, yelled, cheered and walked around proudly in my mittens. Nevertheless, the tshirt with the "Russia" on my chest was worn during the Russia/Canada hockey match and my heart was broken when they lost...With the Sochi as the next Olympic venue, it felt very cool to be Russian-Canadian last Sunday and still does.

Congratulations Team Canada! Very proud for this country!

K.

No comments: