Mar 2, 2010

Aldo SS10 campaign is cooler than their shoes


Aldo. I am not a fan of the shoe company. I am still not sure how they have managed to open a store in the most important fashion cities around the world. Even in Europe, where shoe quality, choice and selection have always been much better than in Canada. Though, I admit that once in a while I still get a pair of Aldo.
Over the years the quality of shoes has gotten worst, some styles have not changed since I moved to Canada in grade 9. However, their marketing campaigns have improved tremendously trying to target the cool, hip (this word is so yesterday) crowd hiring one of THE photographers Terry Richardson for their photo shoots.

I wish their shoes were as cool as the video...but this is just me.
Here are more looks and a promo video



k.

No comments: