Feb 15, 2010

#704b

Image from littleburgundyshoes.com

I first came by #704B brand at the Little Burgundy's site while shopping for some deals on boots. These boots looked beyond good - quality, style, leather lining… I got this pair right away (they've proved to be amazing!). Because I loved the styles so much, I did some research on the brand and..oooops..couldn't find anything. The shoes showed up on a few shopping sites, but there was no indication of a homepage or any other source of organized info. I've even asked our expert friend Nelia from the StyleBlog if she knew something about the brand.


Just when I was ready to give up, I came across a free advertorial magazine that had a special feature on #704B! Apparently, the brand is Modern Vintage's little sis with more wearable, classic designs and better pricing (average pair of boots is $300-350). Little Burgundy caries a selection of their styles and discounts them well at the end of the season. For Spring they have this amazing Panyk shoe (pictured) for $198. This is a perfect office shoe- mid-heel, classic pip-toe with a twist. I can see it going perfectly with my pencil skirt and a chiffon raffled blouse.


Also, on my Spring/Summer shoe shopping list is a pair of while mid-heels, new Adidas sneakers (black/silver or black/white), and good-quality dull silver flats.


Don't spend too much,
F.

No comments: