Jan 6, 2010

Spa Allure

photo from healthalizer.co.uk

I've been living at Bloor West Village on-and-off for the past 9 years. It's a charming, very European area with tons of cafes, delicatessen stores, and beauty parlors. I love the convenience of having all necessities within walking distance. But who knew that I will find the best spa for my grooming needs right there as well!

Spa Allure is a small privately-owned boutique spa located on the second floor at 2209A Bloor West. Agnes, the owner, is a sweet Polish lady with an impeccable taste and bright, welcoming smile. She provides a full range of services, but I especially rely on her waxing skills. Virtually painless, very fast, and long-lasting!!! Tanning beds are also available on premises.

Book your appointment today at 416-767-5108

No comments: