Nov 11, 2009

Just another useless website - Trench Coats on the City Streets


To be honest, I have never really expressed much interest in fashion. I watched the shows for creative aspects as I'd watch theater or a good commercial or for the music...To contradict a lot of earlier posts - i hate shopping, especially for cloths. But, i love when I have new things or even better when i manage to pull together something new out of the old cloths.

And, I'm in love with street fashion!

Here is a site I just checked out! Burberry's Art of the Trench. In additions to good images by Scott S., the whole site is put together well. Also, it's interesting how the brand is trying to connect to it's customer through everyday fashion. Plus, a lot of shots are from TO! yeh

artofthetrench.com

k.

No comments: